Wanderful with Deconstructed Sketches

Close To My Heart has many great themed paper packs but they are also very versatile  For instance - take a look at Wanderful. This is a paper pack people may look at and think it is only good for traveling/vacation themes.  

With this card I created, you can see that this is definitely not the case!  I used the back side of the traveling themed paper to create this pretty card with flowers!



This card features one of Close To My Heart's newest colors - Flaxen.  I used Have a Happy Day stamp for my sentiment and flowers.  The flowers are stamped in Gypsy and Crystal Blue, the leaves in Flaxen.  The ribbon is another new product - Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon.

Products used for this card:

Deconstructed Sketch 163

You can find all of these products on my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com
If you are local to me, stop by my Open House on Saturday, September 6 between 9am and 1pm. 
You can see the new products up and close and personal!!  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal