Brushed with Mojo Monday

To find New Product Blog hop click HERE.

I'm hoping to get back up to blogging speed.  I've been so busy lately creating things for my open house and I haven't had a chance to share them all.  I'm getting ready to leave for a much needed vacation this weekend.  I'm determined not to take any 'work' with me although it's tempting!   I've been pretty much spending all my spare time in my craft room lately so I think next week should be family time without inky fingers, scissors and adhesive in my hands!

I sneaked in a quick card late last night before I headed off to bed.  I still needed to create about 4 more cards to show off Close To My Heart's new paper packs for my displays so I chose to kill two birds with one stone.   Create something for Mojo Monday and use the new Brushed Paper!

Here is my card!  I always have at least one or two "Love at First Sight" stamps when I get Close To My Heart's new Idea book.  The Rainy Day stamp was one them!  It is just too cute!



I forgot to order those cute Brushed Assortment flowers that go so well with this paper so I used our new Silver Sequins instead!  I added Flamingo Dots to make it look more like a flower!  (BTW.... the Brushed Assortments are on my next order!)  I colored the boots and umbrella with our new ShinHan Touch Twin Markers!

Products Used:


Comments

  1. Gina, I like how you combined the sequins and dots to create your own one of a kind embellishment. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder