Little Miss Message

 This adorable Stamp Plus Thin Cut caught my eye when I was first looking through the January February Close To My Heart Catalog.  I ordered it right away but only just recently got to play with it!

Aren't these just the cutest??? There are 3 different hairstyles and you can mix and match the outfits. You can use the body with just the sign or WITHOUT the sign!  So many options! The thin cuts included with the stamp are the 2 signs.  This stamp is also available without the thin cuts.  

Here are 2 cards that I created using this set:


For both of the cards I stamped the image of the girl with Intense Black Ink and then colored with various tri-blend markers.  For the card on the left I used the Peacock Feathers Distress oxide ink to fill in background color around the girl.  Both cards use the current Mix-in Papers.

List of products used:
Slimline Cards  & Envelopes - X257
Little Miss Message Stamp Plus Thin Cuts - Z3916 (also available as Stamp ONLY - D1984)
Mix-In Papers (Jan/Feb) - X9023
Lagoon Shimmer Brush - Z3607
Tri-Blend Markers (various colors)
Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink - 
Black Intense Ink - Z4189
Silver Glitter Gems - Z4191
Bitty Sparkles - Z1263
Black Bursts - Z3875


All of these products can be purchased on my website at:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal