Months Of the Year Perpetual Calendar - January and February

Creating the pages for my perpetual calendar was easy with Close To My Heart's Months of the Year stamps.  So far, January and February have been released.  March and April will be released in March. 

 



I like the ombre look on the Month Name so I will most likely use this technique for all of my pages.  I inked the top of the "January" in Carolina Blue and then inked the bottom portion in Blue Belle.   For "February" I used Flamingo ink on the top and Candy Apple Ink on the bottom.

I used Intense Black Ink with the images that I colored with Tri-Blend markers.  


 I used Carolina Blue and Blue Belle to stamp the snowflakes and added a dot of Diamond Glitter Glue to the center of each.  I also added some to the hat band.  I used my Clear Shimmer Brush to brush the white area of the snowman to make him shimmer.   


Here is a closer look at February.  I stamped the envelope directly on the page but stamped it again in Candy Apple ink on scrap paper and cut out the heart to add to the envelope on the page.  I added Diamond Stickles to the cupcake icing.  

I can't wait to see and order the March and April stamps!

Here is a list of the products I used:
Perpetual Calendar (Z3888)
Months of the Year - January D1996
Months of the Year - February D1997
Intense Black Ink - Z4189
Blue Belle Ink - Z6517
Carolina Blue Ink - Z6505
Flamingo Ink - Z6520
Candy Apple Ink - Z6509
Tri-Blend Marker (various colors)
Diamond Glitter Glue - Z3563
Clear Shimmer Brush - Z3293


Shop for all of these products on my website at


Did you see my Months of the Year 8 1/2 x 11 Album Pages?
Check out that blog post HERE






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder