Perfect Match Blog Hop


Welcome to our Perfect Match Blog hop!  This hop is featuring artwork using Perfect Match, our special paper collection by Close To My Heart that is available while supplies last through February 28.   The Perfect Match collection features a new paper packet and sticker sheet, the My Acrylix® Perfect Match stamp set, and adorable mini heart accents!   If you arrived here from Michelle Loncar's Blog you are in the right place!  Just look for the link at the bottom of my post that will take you to the next blog! The hop is one big circle so when you come back to me, you will know you have visited all of the blogs! If you get lost along the way you can check the list HERE.

Close To My Heart will be doing a LIVE Virtual Event on February 3-4 using the Perfect Match Workshop Bundle.  They will be creating a 2 page layout, a single page, 6 cards and some lollypop toppers!  


I loved the pages they are doing in the workshop but I didn't need the cards or the candy toppers.  I decided to create another layout and also added a 2nd page to the single page instead.

This is my additional layout I created from my scraps:


My title was stamped with the Hokey Pokey alphabet stamp.  The little dash and "x's" border around the photo is also from the Hokey Pokey Alphabet Stamp.  I created a fun shaker with the sticker photo mat and used the cute little Perfect Match Mini Hearts.  I then added a few of the hearts directly to the page.  

Here is the 2nd page (on the left) I added to the Single Page that will be created in the workshop.  I used a pattern from the Reflections how to book.  That was one of the first How To books I got when I started many years ago and I still refer to it often!


Here are the Products that I used:
Perfect Match Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
Perfect Match Coordinating Cardstock
Perfect Match Mini Hearts
Hokey Pokey Alphabet Stamp Set
Square Shaker Window Foam + Acetate
Black Exclusive Ink

The Perfect Match collection will be available through February 28 (while Supplies Last)
You can purchase from my website at:  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com
Or contact your consultant to order!


Now it is time to hop over to Lauren Moore's Blog and see what she is sharing!


Comments

  1. That top layout...and the use of the strips! WOW! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun layouts. The 1st is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts!! The stitching around your photo mat, The use of the lined paper for journaling, the shaker "sticker", the quilt, paper placing are beautiful! I adore the 2nd page you added to the single layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like that first LO with the plaid paper - great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts! I love the shaker on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute layouts, Gina...LOVE the shaker on the first layout and the second layout with all its little clusters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder