Month's of the Year Album - Pre-cut Kits

 
Close To My Heart has a new series of stamps that features each month of the year.   Each stamp has the name of the month in two sizes and fonts along with some fun images celebrating that month! Two new stamps will be released with each new catalog through December.  These stamps are perfect for decorating our Perpetual Calendar (Z3888)


I thought it would be fun to create an 8 1/2 x 11 album using this stamp so that by the end of the year, I have a 2 page layout documenting each month of the year!  Why did I choose 8 1/2 x 11?  These pages are easy to fill with just a few photos. Adding a few embellishments and stamped images will give a creative look without spending hours creating elaborate pages.  The album's purpose will be a quick summary of the year's favorite photos!  Keep the album for yourself, or give as a gift!  Who wouldn't LOVE to just add pictures to already completed pages??

SIGN UP FOR MY MONTHLY PAGE SERIES!
**BONUS** when you purchase all 12 month stamps!!

Every other month, I will be offering a pre-cut kit for you to create pages for your 8 1/2 x 11 album! 


This layout uses the Serenity paper that was VERY popular in November and December.  I used Blue Belle and Sapphire inks for my stamping and embellished with Gold Stickles.   Technique used on this layout is coloring with ink pad and small waterbrush.





The paper for this layout was our Heart Happy paper pack from a previous special.  I added Candy Apple and Pixie colors.  To make the white pop, I used heat embossing with White Embossing Powder.  Another option would be to use white pigment ink or Black Intense Ink if you don't like to heat emboss. The featured technique on these pages is Heat Embossing.


What is included in the kits?
Pre-cut papers and cardstock for BOTH layouts.
Assembly Guide with step by step instructions and photos of layouts
5 Assorted White Acrylic Hearts
(Kit contents will vary every other month)
Be sure to check the Additional Items Needed List below.

Cost of the kit:  $10
Shipping is Extra and will be calculated when you choose your shipping option (approx. $4 to $7.50)
Save on shipping if you are local and can pick the kit up from me.
Each kit for the 2 months will be $10 plus shipping (ie. Mar/Apr - $10; May/June - $10, etc.)

I have a limited number of kits available!

Additional Items You will need to create the January and February layouts as shown:


How do I get a kit?
These kits are EXCLUSIVE to customers who order BOTH stamps for the months that are featured from my website.  This current kit is for the January and February stamps shown above.  I will share the upcoming kits when the next stamps are released. 

Contact me to order your kit:  gmbscrapper@comcast.net
Email me to let me know that you want to order the kit.  I will put a kit on hold for you. When I have verified your purchase of both stamps from my website, I will contact you for kit payment and mailing option.  

Remember!!  VIP Customers will earn 15% credit on website purchases so you will be earning credit when you purchase the stamps!! Not a VIP Customer?  Start earning and sign up today!

What is the BONUS for purchasing all 12 stamps?
When you have purchased all 12 stamps, I will offer an 8 1/2 x 11 Everyday Life album at 1/2 price!
(This offer not available to those purchasing ONLY the Assembly Guide)


NO-KIT ASSEMBLY GUIDE ONLY OPTION
(For CTMH Makers or customers that want to cut and use your own papers)

FREE to Customers who when they purchase the stamps required from my website.
The Assembly Guide will be a PDF for the January/February pages that will be emailed to you once the stamps have been purchased from my website.  I will use the email used when you purchased the stamps unless notified to use a different email.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
FOR CTMH MAKERS
CTMH Makers can purchase this Assembly Guide for $5
The Assembly Guide will be a PDF for the January/February pages that will be emailed to you once payment is received.   Email gmbscrapper@comcast.net for payment options.
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder