In This Together Blog Hop

 


Welcome to our In This Together Blog Hop!  In this hop we are featuring products from the In This Together Collection.   This fun paper suite features a brand-new paper packet and sticker sheet, In This Together Dots, and the My Acrylix® In This Together stamp set.  If you arrived here from Alyson Mayo's Blog you are on the right track!  Just look for the link at the bottom of this post to hop to the next blog.  When you get back to the blog you started you will know you completed the hop!  If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE.

After I created the pages from the workshop that Close To My Heart provided on our website, I had some leftover scraps that I wanted to use.  I used this page from the March/April Catalog as my inspiration:


I LOVE using our catalog for inspiration and ideas.   That is why we really like to call them Idea Books!   Here is the page that I created using scraps and leftover stickers from In This Together.


I've been playing a lot with the Distress Oxide Inks so I added that Mustard Seed to the base page.  I also used it to color my wooden hearts.


Here are the products I used for this page:
In This Together Paper Plus Sticker Pack CC2211
Grape Cardstock - X6054
Sapphire Cardstock - X5957
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Hokey Pokey Alphabet - E1058
In This Together Dots CC2214
Clear Sparkles - Z3274
Wood Heart  - Z3869
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2805
Distress Oxide Ink - Mustard Seed - Z3830
Mini Ink Blending Tool - Z3886


I recommend purchasing the entire In This Together Product Bundle (CC2216) if you want all of the collection!  There are 2 additional bundles also - one that gives you products you need to create pages for a 6x8 album (CC2217) and a bundle to create 3 scrapbooking layouts and 8 cards (CC2218)
These will be available through March 31.  

VIP Customers will EARN credit on their purchase!
Contact your CTMH Maker or shop from my Website HERE.

Now it is time to hop over to Maureen OSullivan's blog and see what she has created!


Comments

  1. I love your layout based on the one from the idea book. It is so lovely and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inspiration! I'm also going to try the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s amazing how a layout can look so different with a different set of papers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your interpretation of that piece of artwork! It turned out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible twist! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That distress oxide background is so fun and I love your sticker clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your version of this layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder