March/April Catalog New Product Blog Hop

 


Have you seen our new March April catalog?!  oday we have a special blog hop for you featuring some of the new products found in this catalog.   I can't wait to see what everyone has been working on!  If you came from Brenda Lapp’s Blog you are on the right track.  The hop is a big circle so when you arrive at the blog you started, you will know you completed the hop! If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE.

One of my favorite things in this catalog (and mind you.... there were ALOT of favorites) is the Besties stamp and thin cut sets.  Immediately, I knew I needed each one!  These are so cute!


These are so fun and adorable!  I used the new Mix In paper from the March April Catalog along with a variety of Tri-blend markers.  You will note that each card is the same pattern.  I used the free pattern that Close To My Heart featured on their blog a few weeks ago.  You can find that blog post here:  
Let's take a closer look at each card:


Let's meet Zoey!  I wanted to use pinks and purples for Zoey, so I used the Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink on White Daisy cardstock.  I stamped the floral border from the Seasonal Borders Stamp set (D1976).  For final touches, I added some dots of black liquid Pearls and Purple flowers embellished with Silver Glitter glue.


Meet Kelsie.  She loves to garden.  Can you tell?   The hearts were stenciled on with the Candied Apple Distress Oxide ink and the heart stencil from the Stencil Pack #3.  I embellished the big wooden heart with Carnation Red Liquid Pearls.


Here is Lucy.  She loves to party.  I wanted a simple sentiment so I used the "CONGRATS" from the Seasonal Borders Stamp set.  The tiny stamped heart is also from that same Seasonal Borders Set with Nectarine ink. 


And finally, here is Olivia.  She loves to encourage.  The base of the card was splattered with Mint Shimmer Brush and added a few Bitty Sparkles.  I used the Peacock Feather Distress Oxide ink to color the wooden heart.

Which one of these Besties do you want first?  Or will you be like me and just get the all?

You can order these at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com or contact your Maker!

Here are the products used for these cards:
* - March / April Catalog
White Cards & Envelopes – X254
White Daisy Cardstock – 1385
Mix In Paper (Mar-April) X9027*
Besties - Zoey Stamp Plus Thin Cut - Z3936*
Besties - Kelsie Stamp Plus Thin Cut - Z3938*
Besties - Lucy Stamp Plus Thin Cut - Z3939*
Besties - Oliva Stamp Plus Thin Cut - Z3937*
Seasonal Borders Stamp Set (D1976)
Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink - Z3827
Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink - Z3826
Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink - Z3833
Mini Ink Blending Took - Z3886
Springtime Flower Sequins - Z3874
Bitty Sparkles - Z1263
Gold Glitter Gems - Z3312
Silver Glitter Gems - Z4191
Wood Hearts - Z3869
Nectarine Ink - Z6510
Black Ink - Z2805

Let's hop over to Krista Hershberger’s Blog and see what she has created!






Comments

  1. Cute collection of cards! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These besties are all so adorable - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these cards and the Besties collection. You have done an amazing job showcasing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These are absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these besties are super cute! My favourite one is Zoey because that is my niece's name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely adorable! I love how you used the same sketch and yet they are all so different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore how you used the same card layout, yet each card looks so different and unique! I definitely need to try that. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are all so cute! I love the way you colored each one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal