March SOTM Blog Hop - Winged Masterpiece



Welcome to our March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. In this blog hop we are featuring Winged Masterpiece.  This set includes 15 images! If you arrived here from Alyson Mayo's Blog you are on the right track. This hop is a big circle. Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post. If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle! If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE
 


I LOVE the butterfly and the dragonfly in this set!  I couldn't wait to create something with it.  I decided to use our Distress Oxide Inks so I chose Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade.  I daubed the inks onto white cardstock blending them in together and then spritzed a little water on it to bring out the distressing.  Next, I stamped the butterfly with black ink on top of the distress oxide ink and fussy cut the butterfly.

I stamped a few of the tiny flowers on the distress inked area and fussy cut those.  I used the vine image to stamp a border around the card and added the tiny flowers.  The black Bursts were perfect accents along the vine with clusters of Bitty Sparkles.


Here is everything I used to create this card:

March Stamp of the Month – Winged Masterpiece
White Cards & Envelopes – X254
White Daisy Cardstock – 1385
Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink - Z3827
Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink - Z3829
Mini Ink Blending Took - Z3886
Black Ink - Z2805
Black Burst - Z3875
Bitty Sparkles - Z1263

If you are a VIP Customer, you can get this stamp for FREE with a $50 purchase!
Not a VIP Customer?  You can get it for just $5 with a $50 purchase!
This stamp will ONLY be available through March!
Shop my website at:  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

I can't wait to see what everyone else is creating with this stamp!  Let's continue the hop by hopping over to Maureen OSullivan's Blog




Comments

  1. The oxides look great, as you used them, on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love your use of the distress oxides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to shade these images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to try with Distress Oxides next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty with the pink and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the vine and black burst accents with the beautiful butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the border you created around the edge of the card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal