In This Together in March

 I just love our "In This Together" paper!  Everything doesn't have to be COVID related, so, I created a NON Covid theme page.  I chose to celebrate SPRING!!  So I used the FLORAL side of the paper and the NEW Months Of the Year - March stamp set.  Look at how well the stamp coordinates with the floral paper!

I actually created this page on one of our coldest days so it really had me longing for sunshine and spring.  When I stamped the title onto the base page, I masked the little flower and the word "SUN" so that only the words 'here comes the' would stamp.  Then I stamped the flower and SUN onto cardstock separately and cut them out.   To stamp the word "SUN" I inked the upper portion of the stamp in Lemonade ink and the lower portion in Nectarine.  

 I fussy cut all the flowers and butterflies.  I'm one of those that don't mind  fussy cutting..... I added clear shimmer to the big flowers and the butterflies.  I plenty of colorful dots left so I scattered those about the page.

The page design was inspired by a page that I created in the January album retreat!  I LOVE the ideas I get from attending album retreat!

 Here are the products I used for this page:

In This Together Paper Plus Sticker Pack - CC2211
Clover Cardstock - X6040
Grape Cardstock - X6054
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Months of the Year - March - D1998
In This Together Dots - CC2214
Clear Shimmer Brush - Z3293
Lemonade Exclusive Ink - Z6517
Clover Exclusive Ink - Z6507
Nectarine Exclusive Ink - Z6510
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2805
Various Tri-Blend Markers
 

I recommend purchasing the entire In This Together Product Bundle (CC2216) if you want all of the collection!  There are 2 additional bundles also - one that gives you products you need to create pages for a 6x8 album (CC2217) and a bundle to create 3 scrapbooking layouts and 8 cards (CC2218)

These will be available through March 31.  

You can find these products on my website at:

www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder