Creating with My Creations - Acrylic Mini Album

This is one of the most fun items of the My Creations products that I have ever done!   And, sad to say, it is retiring after December 31.   I went ahead and purchased a couple of extras because I know I will want to do a few more of these before they are gone.    This little mini album pictured here was one I created for my daughter's birthday.

The challenge in creating an Acyrlic Mini Album is hiding your adhesive and layering your pages.   Your top page will reveal a little bit of the the page underneath.   Close To My Heart's Rub-Ons work beautifully on these pages also.  For this album I used Boom-Di-Ada paper (now retired) and Nature's Ambiance Rub On's and the stamp set Friendship Word Puzzle.  This stamp is one of my "Go-To" stamps when I do anything about friendship.  I will never tire of this one!  Check out my slide show below that shows each page of the album.


Do not let this one pass you by!   This album was originally $14.95 but has been marked down to $9.95.   What a COOL inexpensive gift!   You can find this album under Accessories/My Creations 3-D Products on my website.   Item # 1117

RECIPE:
My Creations Acrylic Mini Album (Z1117) Now ON SALE! 9.95
Friendship Word Puzzle (D1258)
Nature's Ambiance Rub-Ons (Z1097)  Now ON SALE! $6.95
Boom Di-Ada Level 2 Paper (now retired)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal