Monday, June 27, 2011

Mojo Monday #197 - Clearly Sweetheart

I had so much fun making a clear card last week, I wanted to create another one! This week's Mojo Monday sketch we could choose either round or square.   The circle sketch was perfect for our clear circle card!   


I chose our Sweetheart paper for this card which is the same as I used for last week's Mojo Monday #196 sketch.  Only this time, I used the reverse side of the paper!   The pink 'flower' is from our Designer Ribbon Pink Collection.  I used a combination of rub-ons and a stamp from Piece of Cake (D1407) for the card front.   


Side View
The Rub-ons are from Nature's Ambiance (Z1097) which is now a "While Supplies Last" item on my website.   At just $2.00 you get three 6" × 12" sheets, 1 each of White Daisy, Chocolate, Black.  These look great on clear cards.   I used the 4 1/2 Clear Cards (Z1309) from Close To My Heart. 


The Sweetheart (X7134B) paper is available only through July 31st.   

3 comments :

  1. Love the clear circle card!! Looks great. The flower from the pompom ribbon looks great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the rub ons & that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a yummy card, loving the clear die cut card too!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...