Thursday, September 26, 2013

Your Laughter.....

Here is another card with the You Are My Happy stampset!
What an easy card!  I created this in about 30 minutes.  I used Mojo Monday's Sketch #312 along with Color Q's Color Challenge (#208).




Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Daisy Card (X254)
Black Cardstock (1386)
Juniper Cardstock (X5752)
Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape (Z1850)
You Are My Happy Stamp (September Special)
Aqua Dots (Z1853)
2" Scallop Punch (Z1392 - While Supplies Last for $5!)
Black Ink (Z2105)
Juniper Ink (Z2165)
Blending Pen (3174) 


REMEMBER!!!!
Less than one week left to get your You Are My Happy stamp set!  Don't miss out on this fabulous 3 D-size stamp set offer!  Purchase $50 in Close To My Heart Products and get this set of THREE stamp sets for $10!  This special ends September 30.

6 comments :

  1. Cute card! Love the Aqua Dots. I entered a card in this weeks Mojo Monday too - my first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card...I haven't used the washi tape yet...makes me want to break it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, especially with the washi tape strips....thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable sentiment....sweet, sweet card! Thanks for sharing this with us at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, Gina, love that pretty green! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...