September Stamp of the Month - Family is Forever

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Family Is Forever, a set of 7 stamps. If you have come here from Lalia Harris's Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.



This set would be great for scrapbooking a family page but I decided use this in a 5x7 side-step card!  Perfect for displaying on a desk or office shelf.   I paired it with the Pathfinding paper pack -- great for fall colors!


I used Glacier, Autumn Terracotta, Olive, Goldrush and Chocolate inks for this card.   I masked the "Family is Forever" stamp and stamped it onto two different Art Philosophy cricut shapes for two of my 'steps'.  The big tree occupies the highest step on the card.   I will be teaching this fun card in my September Technique Tuesday class which is already FULL!

Love this stamp?  Contact your Close To My Heart Consultant to get your very own Family is Forever. If you don't have a consultant, you can purchase the stamp from my website: www.stampinheaven.ctmh. Remember, it will ONLY be available during the month of September!  Get it for just $5 with a $50 purchase!

Now it is time to hop on over to Carla Ironside's Blog and see what she has created at Carla Creates

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder