Count Down to Dallas - 2 DAYS!

Just two more days until I leave for Dallas!  I finally finished all my Extravaganza Art and have carefully packed it into a carry-on piece of luggage.  I'm not letting this suitcase out of my site!!


Go on.... keep looking - you won't see anything here!  It's all wrapped up and tucked away!   There are just a few things I have to put in checked luggage because 1. They wouldn't fit. and 2. I was afraid they wouldn't be allowed as a carry on item!   You will see what I'm talking about when I get back.

I'll be sharing all my art work over the next few weeks and also at my Open House.   If you are local to me - you'll want to be sure and mark your calendar for August 11th!  I'm very excited about that and can't wait to share all the goodies coming in our Autumn/Winter Idea book!

I'm not sure I'll be blogging while I'm gone - although I have some posts scheduled during this week to highlight our Perfect Pair special and the July Stamp of the month.  Be sure to stop back by to see what I'll be sharing!

I will be posting to my StampinHeaven Facebook page so be sure to check in on that.  If you don't want to miss anything - LIKE my page and you'll get my updates in your News Feed.

Ok, I'm off to finished packing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder