Perfect Pair - Sophia

ooohhh!!! Such pretty paper!   Yes, once again, it's another favorite of mine.   Today's Perfect Pair is Sophia.   Check out this card I made using this paper pack and July's Stamp of the Month - Live Out Loud




The phrase "SOAR" with the fluttering butterflies was perfect for this paper.  I added some additional butterflies that I cut with my Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.   I cut them at 1" and 3/4" and layered then added a Pearl adhesive gem.  Beautiful!

Here are some more projects that I have created using the Sophia paper pack:
Bird in a Cage Birthday Card - HERE
2 page layouts - HERE
Thank You Card - HERE
Thinking of You Card - HERE
Girl's Birthday Card - HERE

Sophia Perfect Pair - Available July 26-29 (or While Supplies Last)
Sophia Paper Pack and Stickease (retail value:  $17.90)
FREE with online purchase of $75

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal