Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mojo Monday #177 - Be Yourself

Today is my oldest daughter's Birthday.   I still can't believe that she is 21!  Where did all the time go? She has grown into a beautiful young woman and I wanted to make a card for her that reflected the beauty that I see in her.  I didn't have to go far for a design because this week's Mojo Monday was a perfect design.


The stamp I chose was Be Yourself.   I love this set of 8 stylish silhouette girls that reflect a carefree flare.   The phrases on this set - One of Kind, Be Yourself, Confident, Beautiful - all describe Kirsti. The rose highlighted by green sparkles represent Kirsti growing into a beautiful woman that lights up a room with her smile.  
Happy Birthday dear daughter.   
May you stay beautiful & confident because you are Truly One Of A Kind!

Recipe:
Sophia My Reflections Level 2 Paper - X7131B
White Daisy Cardstock - 
Be Yourself Stamp - D1349
Card Chatter - Birthday - D1475
Ribbon - Mini Medley Accents Pear Collection - Z1339
White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon - Z270
Rose - Pink Collection Designer Ribbon - Z1384
Green Sparkles - Blue & Green Assortment  - Z1327
Tulip Ink - 2166

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE LOVE that stamp set! card is gorgeous! hope bday girl had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHH! LOVE it! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card for a very special birthday girl! Love your color combo and flower! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...