Perfect Pair - Lucky

When I starting looking for my Lucky paper to make a card for the Perfect Pair special, I had a hard time finding it!   That's because I used nearly every scrap I had from this pack.   I got my very first glimpse of this paper before it was released to the public when I went on the Close To My Heart Spa retreat.   This paper is perfect for fall and masculine projects!

Here is my card I made using Lucky paper and this month's Stamp of the Month - Live Out Loud.



Other Projects I've done with the Lucky: Paper pack:
2 Page Layouts - HERE
A Retirement Card - HERE
Friendship Card - HERE
Birthday Card - HERE

This week's Perfect Pair - Lucky Paper Pack and Lucky Stickease
Available July 16-20 (or While Supplies Last)
FREE with an online order of $75 (retail value: $17.90)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder