CTMH New Product Highlights!

I know you have all been waiting for news from convention.  I tried to post most of the new product announcements on my Facebook page as they were being announced.   There are so many exciting new products it was hard to keep up with it all!  Although, I was teaching and had a little bit of knowledge of what was coming, I only knew a FRACTION of it!

Of course the most exciting new product is our Artiste Cricut Collection!
Just like the Art Philosophy, the Artiste collection ALSO comes with 3 exclusive D-size stamps and 3 sets of Dimensional Elements (Awards, Quotes and Album Pages).  The Artiste cartridge has over 700 images and features themed projects.   Cutting and assembling the numerous 3-D items is a snap using the project reference chart and separate, step-by-step assembly booklet!  I got the privilege to use this cartridge as I was preparing for teaching at Extravaganza and I will tell you..... It is a MUST have for everyone that loves to use their cricut!!

We have 62 NEW stamps sets!  15 of these coordinate with the Artiste collection, and we have 10 new stamps for the Art Philosophy cartridge!  

We also have 6 new colors!  Five of our Neutral colors have been updated with the trends and we've added a beautiful RUBY color!  We replaced our old markers with some FABULOUS Alcohol markers!  I got to use these at convention and LOVE them!  They blend beautifully!

Other new products.... 8 new paper packs, 8 new Workshop On the Go scrapbooking kits, TWO new Workshop On the Go Cardmaking kits, a Scroll Album kit, an Advent Box kit, and a Spooky kit for creating everything you need for a fun Halloween party!  

We have added 53 new accents!  Plus, we've got new bulk ribbon! - Black Tulle, Slate Polka Dot Satin, Shimmer Trim (Adhesive on the back!), a wide Black Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Burlap and Colonial White Rosette Ribbon!

I could go on and on but you will have to just see it for yourself!  If you live local to me, mark your calendars for my annual Fall Winter Open House!  I'll have many of the products displayed for you to see!  PLUS, I'll have lots of clearance items!  We'll do a fun make & take, I'll demo the new Artiste Cartridge and of course, there will be cool door prizes to win!   Watch for more details coming soon!

DATE:  Saturday, August 11
TIME:  9 am to 1pm (drop by any time!)
PLACE: 2722 Lascassas Pike - Gateway Mechanical Office (Murfreesboro, TN)

Stay tuned!  I'll be sharing many of my Extravaganza Projects here on my blog!

Head over to my Retiring Items page to see what is retiring July 31. I have a COMPLETE LIST of everything that is retiring.  If there is something on this list you want, get it before it's gone for good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder