Perfect Pair - Mayberry

Time for a new Perfect Pair!  Today it is Mayberry! Another one of my favorite paper packs.  But wait.... I seem to say that alot.   I think that is what I say about nearly all of the paper packs that Close To My Heart comes out with.

Look at this card I created with Mayberry and July's Stamp of the Month - Live Out Loud.   Yes.... I LOVE this paper all over again!

I cut the flowers from B&T papers using my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  I added Mocha Opaque Adhesive gems to the centers.

Here are more Mayberry projects I've done:
2 Page Layouts - HERE
A Clear Card - HERE
So Sweet Card - HERE
A Square Card - HERE
Butterfly Birthday Card - HERE
3 Easter Cards - HERE

Today's Perfect Pair:  Mayberry Paper Pack and Stickease
Available July 21-25 (or While Supplies Last)
FREE with online purchase of $75 (Retail Value - $17.90)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder