Sensational Season!

That is the name of our new March Stamp of the Month!   Coloring stamps have always been a challenge for me because I'm never entirely happy with how mine come out.  But when I saw this cute little set I knew that I had to give it another try.   The colors and the patterns in the Mayberry paper just make me think of easter so I couldn't wait to put the two together.   I really enjoyed working with this stamp set.   I created three cards:
Originals - Center Accent (variation)

Wishes - Corner Shop (4 1/2 x 4 1/2)


Wishes - Heartfelt Classic


Recipes:
Wishes & Originals
Mayberry Level 2 Paper (X7136B)
Sensational Season (March Stamp of the Month)
Designer Ribbon Pink Collection (Z1384)
Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1102)
Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems (Z1336)
Blending Pen (3174)
Watercolor Pencils (3505)
Cocoa Ink Pad (Z2114)
Cocoa Re-inker (Z2214)
Texture Tools (Z1298)

Get your own Sensational Season stamp set THIS MONTH ONLY!*   
You can get if for FREE with a $100 purchase or at a discount.

*Sensational Season is ONLY available March 1-31, 2011


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder