Extravaganza Art - Moonlight Layout

Here is one of many posts that I will be posting to show my Extravaganza Art that I created for the Close To My Heart Convention a few weeks ago.  This was my first time EVER teaching at Extravaganza.  Although the time I had to create was short and just a little bit stressful before convention, I LOVED getting the chance to talk about something I loved.  The artwork by the other teachers was just AMAZING and I felt really humbled to be 'one of them'.   I hope that I get a chance to do it again next year if I decide to apply again.

I'm going to be sharing over the next few weeks the many items that I created.   My 'assigned' paper pack was the new Moonlight kit.  This is a Halloween themed paper.  When I first got my assignment I thought.... "Oh no!  My girls have outgrown Halloween years ago!"   I was lucky enough to have a friend with 2 adorable little girls that let me use her photographs for some of my layouts.   I tried to show ways to use the paper in themes other than Halloween.   So, to start off, I'm going to share some Non-Halloween themed items.   

I think this layout here was one of my favorites.

The Moonlight paper pack features one of our new colors: Slate.  I used our new Black Tulle Ribbon (Z1798) to tie around the page and gathered it together with a Black Rose from the new Boutique Assortment (Z1763). I left an opening behind the Slate Cardstock at the top so that I could insert a journaling tag.   The tag was cut with the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790) using the "2"<Accent 1> key.  I cut it 2 times, setting the measuring 1/4" smaller for the B&T piece.  The slate center of the tag is cut using the "@"<Accent 1> key.  I used our new Black Grey Sparkles (Z1754) for accents.  Another Boutique assortment 'bow' gathers the black tulle together at the top of the tag.

I cut a 2" doily using the "1" <Accent 1> key and layered it with a 1 3/4 circle of B&T paper and then added a cluster of Black & Grey Sparkle Assortments.  The center of the medallion is a rhinestone from the Haunted Assortment (Z1741).

The title is our new Glamour Glitter alphabet stickers (Z1775)

All of these products will be available August 1.  You will be able to see the new Idea Book on my website at that time.   If you would like to have a copy of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book, please contact me.  

Please come back soon!  I have lots more to share!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder