How to Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims - A True Thank You

I just LOVE this little stamp! I created another card tonight with the A True Thank You stamp.  This stamp was to be introduced in Close To My Heart's Fall Winter Idea book but after the terrible tornado tragedy in Oklahoma, Close To My Heart pulled it out early for something very special.  During the month of June, 100% of the profits from the sale of A True Thank You will go to help aid the relief of the Oklahoma Tornado Victims.    According to the Corporate offices last week, already THOUSANDS of this little stamp has been sold!

We still have a few weeks left in June so I'm hoping that thousands more will be sold!  I actually purchased several because I think these will make great little gifts!

Here is the card I created tonight using the colors from this week's ColourQ challenge along with a sketch from our Close To My Heart's How To Book - Wishes.



Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Daisy Card
A True Thanks - M1029
Cardstock - Twilight, Sweet Leaf, Cranberry and Lagoon
Alcohol Markers - Twilight, Sweet Leaf and Lagoon
2" Scallop Circle Punch (Z1392)
Just Blooms Paradise Paper Flowers (Z1710)
Bling Button (currently on While Supplies Last  - BULK231)
Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small (Z1812)
Wishes Pattern - Done Right

ColourQ

If you would like to help aid in the relief you can purchase your A TRUE THANKS from my website!  Go to www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com and order yours today!

Comments

  1. Your card is very pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, this card is so cute, I love the bling trail! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina what a pretty card, love the rhinestones. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Gina!Great take on the CQC...thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. So cute - thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal