Dream a Little Bling - February Girl's Night Out Project

Last July I started a monthly Girl's Night Out Event.  One Friday a month, I offer an easy workshop that would be fun to attend with friends.

For February I have scheduled a Dream a Little Bling workshop.  This month we will be creating a trendy necklace with Close To My Heart's newest Base & Bling collection.  The necklace was so quick and easy to create that I added a ring box to alter to our event.   This box would make a cute place to store the necklace or use to give as a gift!


At the workshop, attendees will get a chain, a square pendent with glass cover and their choice of 2 charms.  When they sign up for the workshop, they will indicate whether they want the Faux Antiqued Silver or Gold.  At the event, they will choose the picture they want to go in their pendent under their glass cover from the Dream Style Sheet.   In the picture above, I chose a background sticker and stamped the butterfly on it with pigment ink.  I had to let this dry completely before adding the liquid glass to seal the cover.  Because of the slickness of the sticker, stamping with pigment ink has to be done very carefully so that the stamp doesn't slide around.

I LOVE these pendents!  Here is a picture of the very first one I created as soon as I ordered the supplies.   This one is Faux Antiqued Gold and has a round pendent.  The sticker is from the Dreamer Style sheet.  The charms are from the Thinker Charms Set (Z1957)


Here is a closer look at the My Creations Ring Box we will be altering.  I used the retired paper from the popular Claire paper pack.   I cut the flowers with the Artiste Cricut cartridge and layered.  Then I added a little button bling on top.  We'll also make a tag for the box.


The gift tag is stamped with the set - Crafted With Love (B1399).  Workshop attendees will have a chose of sentiments to use to stamp their tag.



I still have a few spots available for this workshop!  If you are interested in attending, please contact me by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14.   The cost of the workshop is $20.
email:  gmbscrapper@comcast.net 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder