Owl You Need it Love..... Lollydoodle Layout

A few weeks ago I shared an Artbooking layout I created using the new Lollydoodle paper and some of the coordinating stickease. If you missed it, you can see that layout HERE.  I had several pieces of stickease left so I created another layout using paper I had left from the Lollydoodle Workshop On The Go kit.  I wanted to share that layout today.  This is one of the Layouts that my Hostess Clubs will create.


This layout sketch is adapted from the Make It From You Heart Vol. 2 -  Sketch # 2.  I used the FIT TO PAGE key to cut the large flower using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.   

 I fell in love with these Lollydoodle owls!  I used nearly all the stickease I had left and added lots of Pink Flamingo Dot accents around the page.  One of my very favorite CTMH go to items is our Foam Tape (Z1151).  I used alot of it to pop up the various pieces of stickease.   It really adds dimension and looks great when you layer as I did in the flower next to the owl in this picture to the left.  (TIP - when using Foam Tape with Stickease, sprinkle a little bit of talcum powder on the back of the stickease to remove the stickiness.  This will keep the stickease from adhering to your page in places that aren't covered by foam tape.)

I still had one piece of stickease left so I created this card!


Since I was all out of Owl Stickease, I used my Owls stampset for the owl on this card.  The owl was colored with Juniper, Cotton Candy, Whisper and Sorbet Alcholo Markers.
The card is Sketch #27 from Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1. 
Ribbon - Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon (Z1929)
Lollydoodle Assortments (Z3006)
Owls - B1450

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

  1. I'm a late bloomer to our alcohol markers, but really like them. I'm sad that they are going, but understand the decision. Hoping we will get another kind of alcohol markers in next book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and the card. They are just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal