April Girls Night Out - Jubilee Hinged Display Tray

Each month I hold a Girl's Night Out event creating something other than scrapbooking layouts.  I wanted to share the project that we will be doing this month - A Hinged Display Tray.  

These little displays are fast, easy and fun to create.  My favorite thing to use when I decorate them are dimensional elements.  They can add a lot of dimension to the trays.   For this project, I used the summery Jubliee paper, compliments, assortments and even Jubilee fabric!   These trays don't require alot of paper - you can probably find enough scraps to use.  The main focus of the tray will be the elements that you add.



I used nearly all of the coordinating compliments. The collection of Jubilee assortments gave me many choices to choose from.  These are adhesive on the back so sticking them on was a breeze!

If you are local to me and want to sign up for this event, please email me for more info about reserving your spot!     I must have all RSVP's by April 14th.

APRIL GIRL'S NIGHT OUT EVENT
FRIDAY, APRIL 25
6:30 PM
COST:  $30.00

Products Used for Jubilee Hinged Tray





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder