Artbooking My Life

I'm headed to Virginia for a little mini re-union with my CTMH sisters that won the Spa Retreat back in 2008.  I'm so excited and can't wait for the time we'll share together.   I have a lot of creative projects that I want to get done while I'm there so I should have LOTS to share when I return.

While I'm gone, I wanted to share this video that shows how to incorporate the Artbooking cartridge with the Picture My Life series.  I absolutely LOVE our new Picture My Life sets and adding artbooking images really add a great touch to these already wonderful cards to make a really beautiful memory book.   Check out this video for more info on using TWO great products together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal