LAST CHANCE for this Cinderella Princess of a DEAL!

Today is the last day to add one of Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut Collections to your consultant kit when you join the CTMH family!

Now, take a look at the kit alone.... it's awesome already just by itself!   Over $300 worth of product all just for $99!  That's CRAZY!   I absolutely love the Skylark paper.  It is one of my favorite new papers from the Spring Summer Idea Book.  I loved it so much I ordered an extra pack!  Two other items that stand out in this kit are the How To Books - Originals and Reflections.   Plus you get 4 stamp sets and 3 exclusive ink pads to name just a few other items!


BUT...... that's not all!  When you add an exclusive Close To My Cricut Collection, that ups the value of this kit to over $400!   I love my CTMH cricut collections.  I found that I really don't need oodles and oodles of cartridges!  I have everything I need in these 3 cartridges alone!   Each cartridge has over 700 images and also come with 3 sets of Dimensional Elements and 3 stamp sets.   Let your creativity run wild!  



You are probably saying..... "But I don't want to sell.  I don't want to do parties".   You don't have to! Even if you are signing up to get the 'deal' that is OK!  There is no obligation.  If you don't order anything else for the next 5 months, after September 30, your consultant status will be dropped.   But I can't promise you that you just might fall in love with the discount, and the preview of Fall Winter Products available in July to consultants ONLY!  Yes, that means in July you can order brand new Fall Winter products before customers AND you will get a consultant discount!   

I can't think of a single reason to say NO to this FABULOUS deal!  So, what are you waiting for? Sign up TODAY!  BEFORE MIDNIGHT!  After midnight this Cinderella Princess of a deal will just go back to the being Cinderalla without the princess status and her Cricut Cartridges will go POOF!! Disappeared..... back on the shelf waiting to be PURCHASED.

Become a StampinHeaven Angel Team Member today!  

SIGN up today and I'll send you YOUR CHOICE of any 
Workshop On The Go Kit for FREE! ($24.95-$29.95 value!)   
This offer is only good through ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder