An Ivy Lane Birthday

Monday was my Mother's birthday.  She loves flowers and like me, she loves about any shade of green.   I felt like this card was perfect for her!


My go to paper for this card was Ivy Lane.  The green background is the Ivy Lane Green that is an exclusive color to this kit.  I used the Damask Embossing Folder (Z1927) for the background.  I still had a few pieces of Ivy Lane stickease left over from my Look To Light Card Box and Cards project I did previously so I used them on my card.  By the way, I gave the box and set of card to my mom.  If you missed them, you can see that project HERE.   The metal flowers are from the retired Base & Bling Floral Accents.  "Happy Birthday" is stamped with Cocoa Ink.  This sentiment is from one of my favorite sets - "Joyful Birthday" (B1419)


Ivy Lane Compliments (X7178C)


Ivy Lane Paper (X7178B)













Damask Embossing Folder (Z1927)
Joyful Birthday (B1419)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal