You've Got A Friend - Easel Card

I've started a new class once a month called Technique Tuesday.  Coming up on May 13th my Technique Tuesday class will be featuring a simple easel card.   Everyone will make this card which uses the upcoming May Stamp of the Month and the Jubilee Paper.


I used the Artiste cricut cartridge to cut the Jubilee paper into a fun rosette behind the apple.
I love this paper!  It just makes me want to go on a picnic!

If you are local to me and want to take the this Technique Tuesday class, just let me know!  Class Fee is $5 and you can pay at the class.  I just need to know by May 10th if you are coming!

I'm submitting this card for the Friday Mashup Challenge -  Fun Fold Card.

Supplies Used:
May Stamp of the Month - You've Got a Friend (Available in May!)
Jubliee paper
Cocoa Ink
Cocoa Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
Jute Ribbon
Triangle Stud
Artiste Cricut Cartridge


Comments

  1. Yes, that IS a fun fold! I love the accordion fold to draw the eye to the main image. Very lovely. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love these easel cards! The apple on the rosette is super sweet. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder