Extravagaza Art - A trip to the Pumpkin Farm with Moonlight

Here are more pictures of my Extravaganza Art that I created for our Close To My Heart Convention last week.   My assigned paper pack was Moonlight.   This paper has an enchanting feel that is great for your pictures for that spooky October night, or maybe a trip to a pumpkin farm.   I chose to create a layout for fun day at a Pumpkin Farm.

Since my girls have outgrown Halloween and pumpkin farms, my good friend Jana let me use pictures of her adorable girls for these layouts.   This was a quick and easy layout because I used the Moonlight Dimensional Element Compliments and no stamping was involved!!



The big circle on the left page is one of the new doily shapes from thee Artiste Cricut CartridgE. This was cut using the "1"<Accent 3> key.   I also used Natural Hemp (Z280) and bling from the fun new Haunted Assortment!
 

Check out the cute banner I made using the Moonlight Compliments and hemp!


Moonlight Paper (X7161B)  This pack includes the 6 sheets of paper shown below and also 2 sheets each of  Goldrush  and Black Cardstock, 1 sheet Slate Cardstock and 1 sheet Smokey Plum Cardstock.




Haunted Assortment: (Z1741) - includes: 6 skull brads: 3 black and 3 pewter; 3/8";  9 adhesive-backed badge buttons-  3 - 1/4" rhinestone; 3 - 1/4" epoxy; 3 - 3/4" epoxy

Moonlight Compliments (X7161C)  

ALL of these items will be available on my 
website on August 1st!

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR COPY OF THE NEW AUTUMN/WINTER IDEA BOOK!




Comments

  1. This is really cute!!! Just signed up as your newest follower. please consider visiting and following me back at:

    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/2012/07/this-was-cute-little-box-from-ctmh-that.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder