Perfect Pair - 2 DAYS ONLY!

We are rounding out this HOT HOT July month with TWO cool winter themed Perfect Pairs to choose from!  Oh how I long for cooler days.  I'm so over the 95 and up heat that has hit us this entire month of July.  I got in my car to go home the other night and it was 90 degrees at 9:00 PM!  Enough of the heat - let me tell you about our LAST TWO Perfect Pairs you can choose from when you place a $75 order on my website!

First we have Wonderland.   So pretty! I can almost feel the winter snow... Ok, not really but wishful thinking doesn't hurt.  This Perfect Pair is the Wonderland Level 2 Paper and the Wonderland Stickease assortment.  On the back of the stickease are different layout suggestions which are great if you have trouble deciding how to get started.

Here are a few of my favorite cards I created with this paper.

Details
Details
                                       

The second Perfect Pair you can choose for FREE when you spend $75 on my website is the bright and cheery Believe!   I LOVE this paper.  It is paired with the Holiday Pockets.   These are great for gift tags, gift card holders and sweet notes.
Here are a couple of things I created with Believe:

Details

Details
For even more ideas, you can search "Wonderland" and "Believe" on my blog and find everything I made using these two paper packs.

I have a feeling these two Perfect Pairs won't hang around long!  This is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  Before you begin shopping, check out my Retirimg Items page.   These items will no longer be available after July 31.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder