Happy Birthday with Retro Sketches

It's been a BUSY week and I'm just now getting around to posting this Birthday Card I created using sketch from Retro Sketches.    I actually made the card on Monday night but I haven't had time to post and here we are one day away from the deadline.

It was my Boss's birthday on Wednesday and when everyone around knows you love to make cards, they call upon you to create a card for the Boss!   That's ok - they know I love it and I'm really honored that I'm asked.  I guess if they didn't like what I create they wouldn't ask me.  :)  Plus, it's alot more fun to create when I'm doing it for a particular person!


 

I saw the sketch over at Retro Sketches on Saturday and knew it was one I wanted to try out. So when I was asked to make a Birthday Card I knew exactly which sketch I would use! I used the Babycakes paper for this card - something about polka dots makes me think "Birthday".

Recipe:
5 x 7 Colonial White Card
Babycakes Paper (X7173B)
A Little Gift (M1030)
Joyful Birthday (B1419)
One Way Borders (C1561)
Inks: Buttercup, Sunset and Chocolate

Retro Sketch #83

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal