Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Special!

I really hate crowds.....crowds of grouchy weary shoppers that is.   I don't like crowded parking lots where people lurk to find a close spot because they don't want to walk a little bit.  I don't like people pushing and shoving and to get a good deal.    I've always stayed home during the Thanksgiving Holiday.  I will do everything I can to avoid even running to the grocery store down the street!

I will eventually venture out in the next week after the rush is over.  If I could, I would do all my Christmas Shopping on-line!  If you are like me, then you will love my special offer - A FREE Stamp with your order!   We all love FREE!  Who doesn't?!

In honor of all those shoppers who want to stay IN on Black Friday, I have a special offer available ONLY through me when you shop on my website Black Friday through Cyber Monday!

So what is the deal?   Here is the Deal! - 


To get your FREE stamp from me, just place your qualifying order and then send an email with your choice of FREE stamp to gmscrapper@comcast.net.    I will have the stamp sent right out to you!   

Note - The Stamp of the Month and the qualifying *Star* item will be prompted to enter during your order entry if you qualify and will be sent with your order.   Your FREE stamp from me will be sent separately.

Be sure to check out the Retiring Items!  
Many products will be retiring at January 31, 2014 and will available only WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  Get your favorites before they are gone FOREVER!
See Retiring Items HERE

See Holiday guide HERE

Start Shopping HERE!

Have questions about ordering? Call me at 615-347-1714 or email gmbscrapper@comcast.net




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder