Special Care - November Stamp of the Month

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Special Care, a set of 6 stamps. This set has 3 images that also coordinate with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge! If you have come here from Krista Ritskes' Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.


We have over 50 consultants participating in the blog. Following the hop is easy- just click on the link at the bottom of each post and it will take you to the next blog!

If you have been joining me each month in these blog hops, you know I usually showcase the stamps with cards. When it came time to create something with the Special Care set, all I could think of was 'layout'. I don't have have babies or small children anymore! But I really wanted to create a layout and I really wanted to use my Babycakes paper! I love the Babycakes paper and have been using it for everything BUT BABY!

So I pulled out the paper and pulled out the stamp and I got to work creating a layout. Maybe when I have time, I will dig out some baby photos and put baby pictures on it!


For my layout I used a pattern from the new Make It From Your Heart Vol 2 book. This is Pattern #10.



I used my Artbooking cricut cartridge to add an overlay to my layout. I used the 1/2 page overlay - Overlay Shift <G>. I set the dial size to 11" so the actual size was cut to fit the layout at 5 x 11. I cut the overlay down to 3" to fit right on top of the White Daisy cardstock on the left page. Then I used some of the leftover on the right side.






For this stamp, I stamped it twice - first in Slate ink and then in Lagoon. I cut out the "TREAT" from the Lagoon stamped image and adhered right over the same word of the Slate image to make it pop.













RECIPE:
Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2 - Pattern #10 (9042)
Babycakes Paper Pack - X7173B
Lagoon Cardstock - X7562
Slate Cardstock - X5930
Lagoon Ink - Z2195
Slate Ink - Z213
Lagoon Alcohol Markers - Z2412
Framework Alphabet - E1027
Babycakes Assortment - Z1869
Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape - Z1850
Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape - Z1817
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge - Z1906
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Z1686




Remember! You can only get the December Stamp of the Month during the month of December! If you purchase $50 in Close To My Heart Products you can get Special Care for just $5!!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Now it is time to hop over to Sheila Bennett's Blog to see what she has created!

Comments

  1. Great layout Gina!! Great idea to use washi as ribbon...and loved how you "double stamped" the image and cut out the other colored wording :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was driving myself crazy trying to come up with a layout using this stamp set. You nailed it! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout - love the colors - I could see using this with my blue eyed daughter! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - love the overlays and washi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet layout! I love the piecing on the Pre-Treat tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great colors for this! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the colors and how you used the Washi tape on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the piecing on the Pre-Treat. This is a great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder