Lots of Chevrons!

Chevrons are everywhere these days.  I took a break from Christmas Cards on Sunday to create this Birthday card full of chevrons when I saw the sketch from Friday Mashup.  I chose to go mostly black and white with just a splash of aqua dots on my card. 



I used a variety of stamps on my card:
Holiday Tags (D1560) for the Happy Birthday.  The frame was cut with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.
One Way Borders (C1561) for the chevron border
Artiste Cricut Collection - (Z1790) for the pinwheel

Other items used:
For Always Paper - X7165B
Black Cardstock - 1386
White Cardstock - 1385
Black Baker's Twine - Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment - Z1701
Aqua Dots - Z1853
Black Ink - Z2105

          
Holiday Tags
One Way Borders

Friday Mashup Sketch

     
I'm also entering this card into Crazy 4 Challenges - Use Black & White with a Splash of color.

Comments

  1. Great use of the Sketch.. I love all your Chevrons. The twine is a perfect embellishment. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! I love the addition of the pinwheel... matching the card perfectly. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and white theme of your card with the added blue embellishments. Great job at the sketch. Thank you for joining us at the Friday Mashup!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder