Picture My Life Coming in 2014

Looking for the November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop?  See my post HERE

I have some VERY EXCITING news!!  Close to My Heart is introducing a new product line in their 2014 Spring Summer Idea Book coming in February.   It is called Picture My Life.   If you love Close to My Heart Products and you love scrapbooking the Project Life way by Becky Higgins, then you will ABSOLUTELY love CTMH's Picture My Life.



The eight new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs feature themes based on some of our most popular paper packets, plus two brand new paper packets. Each individual program features 122 double-sided, designed cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors™ to hold creative combinations of these cards and your own photos. You get 44 – 4" × 6" cards (2 each of 22 designs) which come in 14 vertical and 8 horizontal designs. You also get 78 – 3" × 4" cards (3 each of 26 designs) which come in 10 vertical designs and 16 horizontal designs.

Picture My Life features unique Close To My Heart designs, specifically with Jeanette’s signature artistic influence. Many card programs are very simple patterns or solid colors, and our product offers a much more thoughtful approach to design, journaling options and prompts, headlines, and layered, graphical, illustrated or distressed style—each of the 8 kits really is a fresh take that is theme-rich and yet extremely versatile, not just color changing the same core designs. Additionally, our cards are printed on our Background and Texture-weight cardstock, heavier than similar programs on the market, which makes them easy to mix and match with coordinating cardstocks or papers. Our 12" × 12" cover page gives you a unique opening page to kick off your album and deliver a finished look, and our Memory Protectors™ remain the same heavy-weight, durable material you’ve come to depend on to protect your photos—absolutely the industry standard!

WOULDN'T YOU LOVE TO HAVE THIS FANTASTIC PROGRAM EARLY??   Join Close To My Heart between November 1 and December 15 and submit a qualifying order of $300 before March 1, 2014 and you will get your choice of Picture My Life product for FREE!   Join today HERE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder