Another November Birthday Card!

I've had several Birthday cards to make this month.   November is filled with Birthday's for me so in the middle of my Christmas card creations I need to stop every so often and create a birthday card.   So, birthday card #3 in the month of November goes to my dear hubby!   It's simple yet sort of rugged with no frills which reminds me of my husband!


I used the sketch from Clean & Simple stamping for my pattern and the inspiration photo from The Inspired Challenges.  I sanded the Outdoor Denim cardstock to resemble the faded jeans in the photo.  The pattern piece of paper is from the Tommy paper pack.

Recipe - 5 x 7 card
White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Outdoor Denim Cardstock (1275)
Tommy Paper pack (X7169B) *
Woodgrain Washi from Party Washi 3 pack (Z1908)**
Cork Color Ready Alphabet (retired)
Keyboard Kraft Alphabet (Z1825)
Natural Hemp (Z280) *

*These items will retire at January 31, 2014.  Go to RETIRING ITEMS to see ALL the products that will retire at January 31, 2014.  Get your favorites before they are gone!

**Available until December 31, 2013! 


Challenges

              
Be Inspired
 
Clean & Simple
      

Comments

  1. Love that you used the letters as the objects from the sketch! Great take on it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder