Celebrate the Season

Many of my favorite Challenges come out on Wednesday through Saturday which means by Saturday when I have more time to spend in my scraproom, I have lots of inspiration to take in there with me!   Over Saturday and Sunday I created several cards using sketches from various challenges.  I'll be sharing those throughout this week.

First up is a sketch I used from Freshly Made Sketches.   This was fun, easy and simple!   It's a card that would be easy to mass produce if you are making alot of cards.



I used the stripe paper from the Sparkle & Shine paper pack (X7176B) matting it onto Ruby cardstock squares.  My sentiment is actually from the zip strip from one of the papers in the Sparkle & Shine pack.  I matted this onto Ruby cardstock also.   I covered the dimensional element star with silver washi tape from the Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-pack (Z1907).  (I LOVE doing this!)   My final touch was a button tied off with baker's twine, both are from the Ruby Mini Medley Accent collection (Z1861).

Here is the Freshly Made Sketch I used:
                                                    

HOLIDAY FROM THE HEAR GIFT GUIDE
The Sparkle & Shine paper and washi tape 3-pack is available now in our Holiday From the Heart Gift Guide.  You can purchase both of these and other fun products until December 31st (or while supplies last).
See the Holiday Gift Guide HERE.


JOIN MY TEAM BY DECEMBER 15 
AND GET A SPECIAL GIFT!*

When you join the Close To My Heart family from November 1 to December 15 and submit qualifying personal sales*, you’ll receive a stunning new product, the Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program— FREE (retail value $24.95)! Select from eight darling themes, from vacation to friendship to childhood— each featuring 122 double-sided cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors™ to capture it all. To see more about the Picture My Life scrapbooking program see my blog post HERE.


PLUS - GET A FREE MY LEGACY FAUX LEATHER ALBUM!!**
** When you reach your goal of the qualifying personal sales - (Submit $300 in orders by March 31, 2014), you can choose a FREE My Legacy Faux Leather Album (retail value $24.95) as a gift from ME!  (This FREE album offer is ONLY available when you join my StampinHeaven Angels team and meet the minimum qualifying order)


For More information about signing up see my Blog Post HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder