It's A Card Chatter Workshop!

When I saw the new 2011 Spring Summer Idea Book from Close To My Heart I knew that somehow I had to fit a card workshop into my busy schedule.  The new stamp Bless This Nest was perfect.  Plus we have two new Card Chatter stamps.  One for birthdays, and one for sympathy/thinking of you.   I couldn't wait to start designing my cards.    I had help with my designs - one design was from Mojo Monday and one was from the H2H Challenge that I have been participating in each week.    (They are alot of fun and really get your creative juices flowing).   The other card designs are from Wishes and Originals - two great How To books on cardmaking by Jeanette Lynton.


My Card Chatter workshop is offered on two different dates - March 10 and March 12.   Both classes are nearly full but I do have a few spots left!  Cost is just $9 to make all six cards with envelopes and includes the use of my stamps and inks.  Everything is pre-cut for you and all you need to bring is scissors and adhesive!  
DATES:  Thursday, March 10  6:00 pm
                 Saturday, March 12   9:00 am
RSVP by February 18th

If you want to reserve a spot in this workshop, contact me today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder