Congrats Grad!

My daughter graduated from High School on Saturday and of course, I needed to make her a card!  I saw this card on Case Study and wanted to do something similar with my Congrats Graduate (A1139) stamp set.
                                   
Her school colors are Red, White & Blue but Kayli didn't want her graduation announcements to be school colors!  She wanted PINK!  Once we stepped away from the traditional school colors for her announcements, I decided we might as well go PINK for her party too!  (Read all about her party HERE) So, when I created this card I used Pink and Black ink.

I layered the card onto a piece raspberry Dream Pop cardstock. (I LOVE this paper pack!)

Inside, I used a sentiment from a special stampset that convention attendees received at the 2010 Close To My Heart convention in Disneyland in California.   I thought it was perfect!

We are nearly to end of May already!  WOW..... so do you know what that means?  There is just a little over a week left to get the special Dream Pop paper pack!  Spend $35 in current Close To My Heart products and you get the Dream Pop paper pack for just $10!  I can't get enough of this paper so I've ordered more than just one!



Order your Dream Pop pack today!   "JOIN" my Dream Pop Workshop Party and order yours today!  When the total sales of the Workshop Party reach the reward level, I will draw a name to win $20 in Hostess Rewards!  ALSO - when you order the Dream Pop paper, you are invited to my FREE Dream Pop Workshop party on June 8th!

Start shopping at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com


Comments

  1. Gina great take on the inspiration photo - you definitely made this all yours - the graduation theme looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun with the hats! Congrats to your daughter too. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder