A Dream Pop Birthday Card

Here is a quick card I made with the Dream Pop paper using the Freshly Made Sketch #87.



One reason this card was so easy is because I used this piece from the Dream Pop paper pack:
The strip down the side of the paper gave me exactly what I needed!  The other portion of the paper provides a nice background for the card.


I just love the Honey and Slate colors together.   I stamped a flower from Girls Rock stamp set onto  coordinating flowers I cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.   I added slate buttons and Creme Brulee Bakers Twine.  

Recipe for 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Card:
Dream Pop Paper
Girls Rock (C1538)
Joyful Birthday (B1419)
Mini Medley's Accents Slate Collection (Z1787)
Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment (Z1702)


This National Scrapbooking Special Dream Pop paper pack won't last long!  Inventory supply is showing just 24% today!  If you haven't ordered yours, be quick!  Get it today before it's gone!
 It's just $10 when you place a $35 purchase in current Close To My Heart Products!  


Order your Dream Pop pack today!   "JOIN" my Dream Pop Workshop Party and order yours today!  When the total sales of the Workshop Party reach the reward level, I will draw a name to win $20 in Hostess Rewards!  ALSO - when you order the Dream Pop paper, you are invited to my FREE Dream Pop Workshop party on June 8th!

Start shopping at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com


Comments

  1. Love this! This card makes me happy. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper is simply wonderful and you have used it perfectly! Love it! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sunny cheerful card, love those yellow flowers! Your color combo IS fab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder