You Are a Ray of Sunshine

I did manage to get in a quick card for a challenge today.   I used the sketch from Retro Sketches #65 and a stamp set that I've had for a while but hadn't used yet.


I stamped a 4 x 3 1/2 piece of White Daisy Cardstock with the pennant stamps from Patterned Pennents (D1534).   I loved this stamp and couldn't wait to order it but once I did, I just couldn't seem to get around to using it!  So I was excited to use it today.  I used Sunset, Buttercup and Cotton Candy inks.   I stamped the first pennant with the left edge of the stamp at the center of my piece of cardstock which made it easier to stamp the other pennants.   Next I cut off the bottom at 1".  I cut another 1" and discarded that piece leaving the top to measure 3".   

My accents are retired mini medley medallions with Pink Glitter Gems in the center (X1807).  As you can see, I'm still using cardstock from the Dream Pop paper pack!  This pack will only be available through Friday or While Supplies Last!  


The stamp set:                                 The sketch:
  


Thanks for stopping by!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder