For a Baby On the Way!

Quick post tonight.... I made this card for a friend/co-worker that is having a baby soon!  I've been stretching my Dream Pop paper to the max and even made it work for a baby card!  I love these colors for a baby girl!

I used the sketch from Retro Sketches to create the card.


 
Recipe 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card:
Dream Pop Paper
New Arrival (C1501)
Color Ready Trinkets Wooden Shapes (Z1844)
Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small (Z1812)
Slate Ink (Z2173)
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

Retro Sketch

Don't have your Dream Pop Paper yet?  Hurry and order yours today!  May 31 will be here soon and you don't want to miss this FABULOUS paper!  It's just $10 when you place a $35 purchase in current Close To My Heart Products!  

Order your Dream Pop pack today!   "JOIN" my Dream Pop Workshop Party and order yours today!  When the total sales of the Workshop Party reach the reward level, I will draw a name to win $20 in Hostess Rewards!  ALSO - when you order the Dream Pop paper, you are invited to my FREE Dream Pop Workshop party on June 8th!
Start shopping at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder