Later Sk8r not just a BOY paper!

I know that the first thing that comes to mind for most people when they see Close To My Heart's Later Sk8r paper is "A great paper for boys!".   For me, having no boys to scrapbook and needing to create the Workshop On The Go layouts for my clubs, I originally planned to use the layouts for my daughter's softball pictures.   I think that paper would be perfect for ANY sports!

My oldest daughter ran in the Color Run marathon earlier this year and when she and her friend sent me pictures on my phone from that day I knew then what would be going on these pages!  I thought it was perfect!  I wanted to share them here.


This is the featured layout from the Later Sk8r Workshop On the Go (G1057) kit.  The kit comes with an exclusive Later Sk8r (c-size) stamp set, Blue and Green Epoxy bubbles, Later Sk8r assortments and a full color step by step instruction guide!   Inks needed to complete the layout were Pear, Outdoor Denim, Slate and Lagoon.

Once I completed the feature layout, I had enough left over to create the alternate layout.  Instructions for the Alternate Layout can be found on my website under the Ideas & Inspiration tab > Workshops On The Go.


I really came to love this paper and have created several cards too!  Get your Later Sk8r WOTG kit today!  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal