Dream Pop Mother's Day Card

After a really busy week I managed to squeeze a tiny bit of creative time.  Next week will be busy too as I get ready for my daughter's graduation party next Saturday.  I've got so much to do!  Last night I had about an hour of ME time so I created this Mother's Day card using our special Dream Pop paper and the Mojo Monday sketch.


I absolutely adore this Dream Pop paper!  It's only available during the month of May for just $10 with a $35 purchase of current Close To My Heart products.  We have so many accessories that look great with this paper.   Here, I used the Slate Polka Dot Washi tape (Z1817),  a resin flower pin from the Slate Mini-Medley Accents (Z1787), Silver Glitter Paper from the Black and Grey Glitter Paper (Z1829) and Baker's Twine - Sunset from the Paradise Assortment (Z1702) and Grey Wool from the Neutral Assortment (Z1701).   I used Close To My Heart's Silver Metallic Marker (Z1768) to create 'stitching' around the outside edge of the card.   The stamped sentiment is from the set Perfect Fit - Mom (C1543).

Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch I used:
                                                  

REMEMBER!!  
This Dream Pop Paper is a National Scrapbooking Month Special so you can only get it during the Month of May (or While Supplies Last!)   It's just $10 when  you purchase $35 in current Close To My Heart Products.  It has 12 sheets of cardstock and 12 sheets of fabulous printed paper!     

Ordering on-line? Be sure to join my Dream Pop Workshop Party for a chance to be a Mystery Hostess!  Every $25 order will qualify for one entry into my Mystery Hostess Drawing! You could win $20 in FREE Close To My Heart Products!  Everyone that orders the Dream Pop Paper will be invited to attend my FREE Dream Pop Workshop Party on June 9th.  See Details HERE.

Go to www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com to order yours today!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder